URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR SAUDI ARABIA, UNICHARM GHILTD
|Position||Job description and benefits|
|Coordinates travel needs for company employees. Schedule flights, hotels, and car rentals and prepares itineraries. Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
1. Higher Diploma certificate is required or associate’s degree in travel and hospitality industry
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate travel or a related field.
3. Excellent knowledge of the travel industry and its policies and procedures.
4. Outstanding interpersonal communication
5. Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
6. Negotiation skills
7. Ability to maintain and manage vendor relationships
8. Age 25 to 35 years old
Salary: SR 3000/month
Transportation: 10% of basic salary per month
Housing: 3 months basic salary per year paid every six months in advance.
Vacation: 30 days after completion of 12 month of active service.
Tickets: one round trip YE ticket after completion of 12 month of active service.
Medical Insurance as per company policy